We are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architect to coordinate, plan, verify and design BV House projects in collaboration with our Technologist and Designers. The candidate will also be expected to participate in the technical improvement of our concept and, where necessary, adapt them to the standards for different types of buildings. Collaborative by nature, the candidate will need to demonstrate organizational skills and the ability to develop projects and the teams he/she coordinates. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by challenges and innovative projects, and who is part of a young, solid and dynamic team. If you have a passion for architecture and an eye for detail, this is the job for you!
- Analyze building codes, municipal by-laws, space and layout requirements, as well as other technical reports and documents;
- Coordinate the production of technical documents
- Design technical construction details;
- Production of architectural drawings;
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards;
- Identify and resolve project issues and complexities prior to construction;
- Communication with customers (e-mail and telephone);
- Research products and materials in order to evolve Maison BV’s construction concepts.
- 3+ years of diversified experience in the field of architecture.
- Proficiency in AutoCad and SketchUp;
- Knowledge of French and English (spoken and written) at a high level;
- Rigor and autonomy.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of reading plans and specifications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Mastery of the various codes and regulations in force.
- Membership in the Order is an asset
We’re looking for production workers with experience in house building, welding and carpentry to join our plant team. The employee will need to be versatile and willing to assist all positions on the production line. He or she will be working with high-quality materials and innovative machinery.
In other words, the employee will contribute to the realization of the project by:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the various stages in the factory
- Helping to build eco-friendly homes using local, certified materials.
- Team spirit, good humor and physical fitness
- Priority management
- Team player
- Ability to work with various robotized machines.
- Training in welding and carpentry
3D & 2D plans
We’re looking for a quality Interior Designer with (or without) experience to join our team. We don’t do anything standard, we love challenges, new ideas and people who want to create beautiful, unique designs with us.
- Survey and measurements
- Interior design under the supervision of an associate designer
- Proactive and attentive customer service
- Calculate surface areas, research products, materials and colors.
- Select furniture, window treatments and accessories.
- Produce high-level renderings
- Excellent command of Autocad and Sketchup (3D Max an asset)
- Flexible and open to constructive criticism
- Autonomous, creative, able to manage several projects at once
- Able to work under pressure
- Team spirit and good humor
- Management of priorities